Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gang Disturbance On Lawndale, Barking Dog On Harding

Good evening, everyone, it's 7:58pm. I'm monitoring 25 this evening from now until midnight, then tomorrow, I will be covering 14 from 8am to 3:52pm. After 3:52, I'm switching over to 17 until midnight. On Saturday, I'll be covering 17 from 8am to 3:52. Anyway, I do want to once again apologize for not monitoring much in the last few weeks, or attending meetings in the community. I've had a very busy schedule, particularly with school. I'm trying my best to keep up with everything, though. I want to give a big thank you to my co-author ANON ORG for taking over while I've been gone, and in particular, for making a post on the violent attack that happened the other day at Kelvyn Park High School. Personally, even though I live several blocks outside of the Hermosa neighborhood (which is where KPHS is), I'm still angered and concerned about what is going on over there, and I plan on talking to the 25th District CAPS office this weekend or next week to see what we can do together to get things settled down at KPHS. With that, here's crime for this evening.

8:08pm - Gang disturbance. 2700 block of N Lawndale.

9:08pm - Barking dog. 18XX N Harding.

9:18pm - Commercial alarm. 3711-15 W Fullerton.

9:43pm - 1) Vice complaint. On 2525's Beat. 2) Narcotics. On 2535's Beat.

10:02pm - Check the well being. 38XX W North Ave. Male holding an intoxicated female, who's barely conscious.

10:07pm - Theft. Cortland and Hamlin. Four male Hispanic gangbangers, one in his 20s with a black hoodie and jeans, just took the cones that People's Gas had out there for work.

10:15pm - Parker. 3100 block of N Monticello. Permit violators.

10:56pm - Disturbance. 37XX W Dickens.

11:20pm - Auto alarm. 31XX N Lowell. Alarm has been going off for 20 minutes.

11:36pm - Beat car 2522Robert has a traffic stop at Kostner and Belmont.

No comments: