Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Window Getting Damaged On Drummond

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:36pm. It's a cloudy afternoon out there with temps in the 30s. It'll be like this for the rest of the afternoon into the evening. Anyway, I'm just going to monitor 25, as usual. I plan on monitoring 17 on Saturday. Here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:11pm - Criminal damage in progress. 43XX W Drummond. Window being damaged.

4:35pm - Battery in progress. 3167 N Milwaukee. Two males going at in front of Burger King.

4:55pm - I'm going to go for a couple of hours or so. I'll be back later. See you all then.

7:45pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:02pm - Beat 2550 has an open door at 19XX N Springfield. Beat car 2535 is going to help.

8:27pm - EMS run. 37XX W Diversey. Caller needs help or they're "going to die".

8:51pm - Ok, I'm gone for the night. I'll be back either tomorrow, Friday or on Saturday. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments: