Monday, February 20, 2012

17 Year Old Never Comes Home From Appointment

Good morning, everyone, it's 12am. It's a clear night with temps in the 30s, or in the upper 20s. Whatever. I think today's supposed to be in the 40s with sunshine. Anyway, I'm monitoring 25 from now until the first call comes out, then I'm gone for the night until whenever I wake up in the morning, and then I'll monitor until my dinner (6pm, 6:15pm-ish). Tonight at 7pm, I'll be attending the Avondale Neighborhood Association meeting at St. Hyacinth's (in Resurrection Hall). Here's crime for today.

12:16am - Missing person report. 21XX N Springfield. 17 year old never came home from an appointment.

12:17am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

10:16am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

10:45am to 11:45am - I didn't pay attention. I'm sorry. I'll try to get an archive of this time period.

1:02pm - Parkers. On the 30 sector of 25.

2:20pm to 3:40pm - I fell asleep. I'm sorry. I'll try to get an archive of this time period.

4:19pm - Some call in the area.

4:31pm - Battery. 23XX N Ridgeway.

4:40pm - Beat car 2525 has a traffic stop at Belden and Hamlin.

4:49pm - Criminal trespass. 1900 block of N Monticello. Bunch of teens just entered the vacant building that has an evergreen tree in front of it.

5:23pm - Suspicious person. 31XX N Hamlin. Four males by the caller's gate.

6:17pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'm gone for the night. Good night, everyone, and I'll be back sometime in the week or next week.

No comments: