Friday, April 16, 2010

Domestic On Kostner And Burglar Report On Monticello

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:45pm. Sorry I'm late (took a nap). This morning seemed crazy in the neighborhood, with the Home Depot at 3500 N Kimball catching fire and a 3-car accident I saw at Belmont and Kedzie. Anyway, tomorrow morning from 10am-noon, I'll be a part of a community event along Milwaukee Ave. That should be lots of fun. My monitoring plan for tonight: I'll be monitoring until 8:30, then I'll switch over to Zone 11 until 10:30 (to hear if anything happens at a concert my sister's at). Then I'll monitor until midnight, then go to bed. Here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

5:12pm - 1) Domestic disturbance. 3133 N Kostner. 2) Burglar report. 2700 N Monticello.

5:50pm - Domestic disturbance. 1929 N Monticello. Boyfriend needs to leave.

6:40pm - Disturbance. 2426 N Kildare. Teens hanging out on the porch. They don't live there.

7:23pm - Disturbance. 1901 N Monticello. Teens running through the alley.

7:38pm - Beat car 1413 comes over Zone 12 to tell Dispatch wanted for "Shots Fired" at Belden and Drake is a male Hispanic in a light blue hoodie with a sliver chrome handgun who fled west into 25 on Belden, across Central Park.

8:25pm - Beat car 2524 gets some stuff on the 20 sector.

8:30pm - I'm going to listen to the 20th District (Zone 11) until 10:30. I'll be back :).

10:30pm - I'm back :). My sister's on the way home.

11:02pm - Domestic battery in progress. 1847 N Monticello. 25 yr old sister fighting everyone. She's drunk.

11:19pm - Domestic disturbance. 3110(?) N Milwaukee.

11:58pm - Gang disturbance. Avers and Belden.

12:00am - I'm going to go. Good night, everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow evening after dinner. I'll most likely let you all know how the clean-up on Milwaukee was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Timmy-

Don't know if you saw this, and it was in 14 so you may not care that much. . . but as much as I hate to see sexual assaults, you have to love it when they catch the guy.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/2166326,logan-square-sex-assaults-041610.article

Have a good one.


-odc

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Hi odc. I do care if it was in 14. I don't care where in the neighborhood a crime occurrs, it's still a crime. Anyway, that's crazy. I'm real glad they caught the guy. One less pyscho on the street.

You have a good one, too.