Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quiet Thursday Afternoon

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:10pm. Today was good in school. Anyway, I would've been here sooner, but I was on the phone with a person from Northwestern University who did an interview with me for class. It's not a big media story which is why I chose to do the interview :). Also, tomorrow, I'm on a field trip with my Journalism class over to the Medill School of Journalism. It should be a good experience. Hey, who knows, if my teacher lets me, I just might get to meet some of you (I'm told there's alot of fans at this particular school). So, here is crime for this afternoon and evening.

5:12pm - It's been quiet on the radio. Too quiet, actually, LOL. But I like it this way.

5:27pm - 1) Person wanted. Hamlin and Milwaukee. Male White, 50s, white hair, navy sweater, by the name of Cozak is wanted for damaging the complainant's property and never showing up to court for it. He's laying in the alley behind the auto body shop with several other drunks. The RD number for the original incident is HR631445. 2) Gun turn-in. 3850 W Cortland.

5:33pm - Person w/ a gun. 2059 N Pulaski. In front of the Spin Cycle. Male Hispanic with a dark blue shirt and pants is standing in front with some other guys and he's got a gun.

5:42pm - Person w/ a gun. Fullerton and Kostner. A guy moving eastbound in a green vehicle with a plate of 8X70505 pulled a gun out on a female.

5:48pm - The 5:42pm parties is now at Diversey and Cicero, so it's not a threat to our neighborhood any longer, for now.

6:06pm - Suspicious person. 4020 W Wellington. Female White with a black sweater jumped the gate and now she's on private property.

6:27pm - Person down. 1627 N Pulaski. Male passed out in the Walgreens parking lot.

6:51pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:11pm - I'm back :).

7:15pm - Beat 2573 has a stop at 3011 N Milwaukee. Event number is 14466.

7:20pm - Beat car 2525 is doing a park check at Mozart.

8:00pm - I have to go. Good night, everyone, and I'll be back soon.

No comments: