Saturday, January 18, 2014

Line Being Ran Through Neighbor's Door On California, Black Car With Loud Music On Cortland

Good morning, everyone, it's 10:09am. I'm monitoring 14 today from now until 11:26, then again from 5:30pm to 6:12, and then again from 10:25 to midnight. Tomorrow, I'll be monitoring 25 tomorrow evening from 9:33pm to midnight, then I'll be on a special schedule for MLK day. Sorry for my lack of posting in the last few days, but I've just returned back to school for my fifth semester, and I am a full-time student this semester for the first time in two semesters. I'm also on Student Government, in which I have several responsibilities to do on a weekly basis. Posting will probably not be daily once again until probably the beginning of May at the latest, just so all of you are warned, but I will try my absolute best to update regularly (two to three times a week) throughout the semester. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

10:48am - Disturbance. 31XX N California. People are working on the building next door and they're running a line through the caller's door.

11:14am - They're calling back. Now they're burning wood to stay warm. Beat car 1411 is coding out both calls as 19P.

11:25am - Loud music disturbance. 25XX W Cortland. Black car in the back with loud music.

11:26am - I'm going to go until 5:30. I'll be back then. Have a great afternoon, everyone!

5:30pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

5:45pm - Disturbance. 2800 N Kimball. Something about a male causing some problems.

6:12pm - I'm going to go until 10:25. I'll see you all then. Have a good evening, everyone!

10:25pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

11:30pm - Barking dog. On 1412Robert's Beat.

11:34pm - Beat car 1413Robert has a traffic stop at fullerton ridgeway.

No comments: