Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kids Locked In Closet On Davlin, Parker On 2525's Bt.

Good evening, everyone, it's 8:01pm. I'm monitoring 25 this evening until about midnight. Tomorrow, I plan to cover 14 from 8:15am to 10am and then from 5:30pm to midnight. I'm enjoying my fifth semester of college thus far, with a moderate load for this semester. I am once again a full-time student, for the first time in two semesters, and with various responsibilities including being on the Senate of the Student Government board at school and around home, I will forewarn all of you that updates will probably not be daily until the beginning of May. Although I will try my very best to, I also cannot promise updates on a regular basis. At the very best, I will be able to update once or twice a week. I will also try my best to listen, but please do note that there are times when I am listening and no calls come out. Rather than making a post saying no calls came in, I just will not post, plain and simple. Additionally, just so all of my Facebook fans know, but I will not be using Facebook for the next couple of weeks. I am taking some time away from social networks to bond closer to loved ones as well as trying to focus on my studies even more. With that, here's crime for this evening.

8:14pm - Check the well being. 30XX N Davlin. Something about a brother's boyfriend locking their children into a closet.

8:48pm - Parker. On 2525's Beat.

9:15pm - Information for the CPD. 23XX N Kedvale. A 9 year old and a 11 year old are sitting in a car, possibly trying to start it.

9:33pm - I'm going to go. I'm sorry, guys, but I'm really tired and have some homework to do. I'll be back. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: