Saturday, January 11, 2014

Check The Well Being On Francisco

Good morning, everyone, it's 10:36am. I'm monitoring 17 today for those of you who live North of Belmont. I apologize for my horrible monitoring over the last couple of days, but I have been extremely busy with preparing myself for my 5th semester of college, which starts on Monday, plus with a couple of family obligations. But I am back. I will be making up the monitoring of 25 that I've missed over the last two days or so. With that, here's crime for today.

11:53am - Beat 1730 is doing a well-being check at 32XX N Francisco. Event number is 04953.

2:24pm - Some call over at Belmont and Kimball.

6:14pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

6:35pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:45pm to 9:06pm - I wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry, guys. I'll be making this up in the next week or so.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. It's been TOO quiet in 17 this evening. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: