Friday, April 26, 2013

Traffic Stop On Eddy, Car-Opening Device Needed On Addison

Good morning, everyone, it's 7:30am. I'm monitoring 17 for those of you who live North of Belmont today from now until 1pm. I'm sorry for a lack of posts in the last couple of weeks or so, but due to school and the stuff that's happened with my mother in the last couple of days, it's been impossible. But, this semester is over in two weeks, so after that, I'll be able to post regularly. Here's crime for this morning and early afternoon.


8:14am - Beat car 1711 has traffic stop at 3800 W Eddy.

9:04am - Car opening device is needed for an off-duty officer at 3709 W Addison.

11:54am - Parker. 27XX W Melrose. Car on the hydrant.

1:00pm - I’m going to go for the day. I’ll be back either tomorrow, Sunday, sometime next week, next weekend or in two weeks. Either way, I hope all of you have a fantastic day!

No comments: