Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Man Yells On Central Park

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:10pm. It's a cloudy afternoon with temps in the 40s and it'll remain this way through the evening. I'm sure most of you have seen the news by now regarding the bombing that took place in Boston this afternoon at a marathon that was taking place. So far, 28 are injured and two are dead. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of these victims, as I'm sure all of yours are as well, and let's take this time to remember to appreciate the time we have with our families and friends. Life is short so really cherish the time you have with your loved ones. Besides from being busy with school, this is what I've been doing with my mother, especially now that her health is getting bad. We're not sure what exactly she is sick with, but she doesn't feel like herself. We'll be having her checked out by a doctor in a few days or so. Well, I'm monitoring 17 this afternoon and evening until 10pm for all of you in 17 North of Belmont. Here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

6:36pm - Disturbance. 34XX N Central Park. Man yelling on the street, causing a problem in front.

7:00pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:32pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

10:00pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back either tomorrow, Friday or this weekend. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: