Saturday, April 13, 2013

Burglar Alarm On 2523's Beat, Man Passed Out On Oakdale

Good morning, everyone, it's 7:47am. It's a cloudy morning with temps in the upper 30s and today will get into the 40s with cloudy conditions. Been raining a lot lately around here, but that's normal for mid April. I'm monitoring 25 today from now until my dinner, then I'll cover 25 tomorrow after my dinner, along with 14 from 9:30am to 10:25am and 2:20pm to 4:37pm. I have a busy week ahead of me once again, as I have a paper due for Criminal Justice class on Tuesday, then a test in Spanish on Thursday along with a cultural presentation. Then I've got to flyer the neighborhood for the ANA clean-up on Saturday and leave small flyers at people's houses. The clean-up starts at 10am and I'm a street captain once again. Last year, I was in charge of Koz Park, but since no one showed up, I will be in charge of a different area this year. I'm in charge of having Hamlin to Central Park between Diversey and George cleaned up. I have a specific corner I'm supposed to meet all of my volunteers at, and if you live in the area and would like to know the corner, shoot me an email at avondalelscrimeblotter@gmail.com. If you are participating in the clean-up in the area I'm in charge of, the ANA President has asked me to put emphasis on having Diversey cleaned up. With that, here's crime for today.

8:36am - Burglar alarm. On 2523's Beat.

8:45am - Disturbance. 36XX W Oakdale. Man passed out on the lawn.

9:30am - I have to go for a part of the day. I'll be back later. Have a great morning, everyone!

3:56pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

3:57pm - Some call in the area.

5:21pm - Parker. On 2525's Beat.

5:38pm - Beat 2593 is doing a reload off of some recovery at 24XX N Kostner.

7:16pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:30pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

7:45pm - Assault. 26XX N Springfield. Neighbor threatened the caller.

7:46pm - Narcotics. On 2524's Beat.

8:19pm - Disturbance. 3042 N Milwaukee Ave.

8:33pm - Burglary report. On 2525's Beat.

10:15pm  - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: