Monday, April 8, 2013

Man Tries To Follow Young Girl To School @ North Ave./Pulaski, Large Gang Fight At Kelvyn Park

Good morning, everyone, it's 5:54am. It's a rainy morning with temps in the upper 40s, and today will get into the upper 60s with rain and clouds. Temps are nice for early April :). I'm monitoring 25 today from now until about 8:30am, then I need to work on my college work for most of the day, but I plan on coming back sometime in the afternoon. Loving my new laptop that I have. With that, here's crime for this morning and portions of this afternoon and evening.

7:57am - Information for the CPD. North and Pulaski. Man tried to follow a young girl to school.

8:42am - I'm going to go for the day. I'll be back later. Have a good day, everyone!

4:30pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

5:05pm - Battery in progress. Kelvyn Park. Multiple calls. Large gang fight in progress.

5:06pm - Multiple calls still coming in. 4400 block of W Parker for the fight.

5:07pm - Battery in progress. Kilbourn and Kilbourn. Big gang fight on the corner.

5:08pm - Battery in progress. Schubert and Kilbourn. 50 gangbangers fighting.

5:09pm - A slow down is being given on the fight. They're all dispersing.

5:21pm - Gang disturbance. Lawndale and Diversey. Group of about 17 males on the Lawndale side of the building on the corner, causing a ruckus and throwing up gang signs.

6:14pm - Burglar alarm. 41XX W Nelson.

6:59pm - I'm going to go for the night. I've got more college work to do. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Lester Gillis said...

Nonsense, there's no large gang fight at Kelvyn Park. And even when they do fight its just a slap fest. Todays gangbangers fight like pre-school girls.