Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gang Disturbance @ Kilbourn and Deming, CTA Bus Disturbance @ North And Pulaski

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:50pm. .

5:04pm - Gang disturbance. Kilbourn and Deming. Ten to 12 males standing near the corner, dressed in gang colors, looking into passing vehicles.

5:05pm - 1) Disturbance. North and Pulaski. Aboard CTA bus #1038, standing northbound, is a drunk guy who won't get off the bus. 2) Municipal ordinance violation. 25XX N Harding.

5:20 to 6:50pm - Fell asleep. I'm sorry. I'll try to get an archive of this time period.

6:57pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:11pm - I'm back.

7:35pm - A 5500 unit, a detective, needs a 25th District unit to go over to an address on the 3800 block of W Diversey to check on a woman who just had a domestic with her son. Her well being needs to be checked.

7:48pm - Theft. 3018 N Milwaukee. At Danny's Liquors. Male Black with a gray sweater just left the store without paying for something.

8:00pm - An old job from 19XX N Harding is being coded as a 5Paul.

8:15pm - Prostitution. North and Monticello.

8:36pm - Beat 2566Eddie is on a street stop at 3853 W Fullerton.

8:42pm - An RD number has been pulled from the 8:36pm stop. It's HT520835 with the event number of 1753X.

8:47pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Have a great night, everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you said there were no whores on North ave. by the church????

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work timmy. I have been noticing a lot of strange comments lately. From anti-police nuts to a guy stalking prostitutes. I guess everybody has an opinion.

Anonymous said...

6:46 I am not stalking prostitutes. I'm trying to make a difference in the community & rid the neighborhood of this problem. I don't need my kids to see them strut their stuff down the street at all hours.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

I don't think I said that, anonymous 6:42. I think I said they don't go there as much as they do the other spots on North, but they're definitely all over North.

Anonymous 6:46, thank you. Yes, there has been lots of strange comments lately, but like you said, everyone has an opinion.