Sunday, September 4, 2011

Disturbances On Springfield

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:30am. It's a pretty cloudy morning, in the 60s. It's supposed to get sunny and get into the lower to mid 70s. Ah, cooler air :). I'm glad it'll be cooler. It's supposed to stay this way for at least a couple of days. Anyway, as you all probably know, I will not be blogging after 7:30am today, because I'm going on a blog/community vacation until Wednesday. I need some time away from the blog and community efforts, and would like to enjoy my last two days off from school. So with that, here's crime for this early morning.

6:37am - Loud music disturbance. 26XX N Springfield. Coming from a pick-up truck in the alley.

6:58am - Disturbance. 26XX N Springfield. Two drunks in the alley, being very loud. Same block that the last call was on. Maybe these two calls are related.

7:30am - I'm gone until Wednesday. I'll see you all then. Have a great Labor Day weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

bobbo said...

Relax, its a holiday weekend. Expect folks to enjoy the last weekend before school starts. Man, there was a pig roast on the 2900 block of Hamlin too. A whole pig in the pit.