Thursday, September 22, 2011

Disturbance On Diversey, Citizen Assist @ Belmont And Kostner

Good evening, everyone, it's 10:30pm. Sorry I've been M.I.A lately, but as I said earlier in the month, I'm a senior in high school, and this is my busiest year. There probably will be many times, until around March or April, if I'm still in the neighborhood by then, where there won't be a blog post for two to four days, especially if I have a meeting to attend after school. Sorry, but my proirites have to be on school this year. I want to graduate in June, on time. Anyway, tomorrow, I'll cover 17, since I have a 3-day weekend this weekend. So, with that, here's crime for the remainder of tonight.

10:53pm - 1) Disturbance. 37XX W Diversey. 2) Assist the citizen. Belmont and Kostner.

11:26pm - Burglar report. 43XX W Wrightwood.

12:00am - I'm gone for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

1 comment:

bobbo (the real one) said...

Disturbance? All of Chicago's disturbed. And stupified....