Monday, March 28, 2011

Shots Fired On Keystone

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:16pm. Today's been decent, but tiring. Speaking of being tired, I will probably be VERY tired tomorrow when I come home from school. I have to take a three hour practice ACT test, then attend three of my classes. And I'll probably be cranky, too. So I might not blog. Depends on my mood. Anyway, it's still cold out. In the 30s. But it's supposed to warm up. With that, I have nothing else to say, so here's crime for this afternoon.

3:24pm - Shots Fired. 2018 N Keystone.

3:55pm - Burglar report. 3129 N Lawndale.

4:14pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back either tomorrow or Wednesday. Have a goodnight, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any Word about a shooting, fatal i think, at Pulaski and Armitage? I thought I heard it on the news

Mr. Bonsignore said...

Here is the Chicago Tribune breaking news story--"Man Shot Dead on Northwest Side Street" published March 28, 2011
http://articles.chicagobreakingnews.com/2011-03-28/news/29355795_1_nw-side-man-shot-gunshot-wound

An 18-year-old man was fatally shot Monday evening in the Hermosa neighborhood on the city's Northwest Side, police said. Thurman Williams of the 3800 block of West Grand Avenue was pronounced dead at 7 p.m. at Saint Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, according to a spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner's office. Williams was on the street on the 1900 block of North Pulaski Road when gunshots rang out at 6:55 p.m., police said. He was discovered by a passerby lying on the ground, unresponsive, police said.