Friday, March 18, 2011

Burglar Alarm On Pulaski

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 7:25pm. School was horrible today. I'm just thankful it's Friday, and that the weekend is here. Speaking of the weekend, tomorrow, I am monitoring 17, but I will need the archive of it from about 8:30pm to at least 12:30, because I have a block club training session in the 25th District in which I am required to attend. Hopefully, that will be good. That's all about I have to say for now, so here's crime for this evening.

7:25pm - Burglar alarm. 2424 N Pulaski.

7:41pm - They're calling back on the 7:25pm job.

7:50pm - Gang disturbance. 3600 block of W McLean. They're out there, acting a fool. There was a shooting on this block yesterday.

7:59pm - I'm going to go until 9:41. Got some stuff I need to do. I'll be back.

9:41pm - I'm back.

9:59pm - Criminal Trespass in progress. 3943 W Diversey. Squatters in the basement.

10:22pm - Disturbance w/ a mental. 3843 W Fullerton.

10:47pm - Gang disturbance. Milwaukee and Central Park. 10 of them in a bar acting up.

12:00am - I'm gone for the night. I'll be back with 17 in the morning. Goodnight, everyone.

1 comment:

bobbo said...

How does one being a drunk or high on drugs become classified as a mental? And as usual, they'll want the police since fire charges you about $500 for their ambulance ride. The cops are a free taxi service. Sounds like a slam against those who are truely in need of medical care.