Thursday, October 14, 2010

Burglar Alarm On Ridgeway

Good evening, everyone, it's 6:31pm. I've had a good day at school, but I'm tired. Speaking of school, I went on a field trip to see a movie. It was breath taking, to say the least. The movie is called "GO FOR IT!", directed by Carmen Marron. It's about a teenage girl named Carmen who loves dancing at night while going to school during the day. One of her teachers gives her an application to a dancing school in California, and after that, she has to decide whether to take care of her family and friends, or pursue her dreams. Also, in the movie, it tells of the life teenagers live in Chicago, specifically in Logan Square (where it was filmed at). As I said before, the movie was absolutely breath taking. It touched me in so many ways. I encourage everyone to see it. Anyway, tomorrow, I'll be staying after school for a meeting, then I'm stopping at Target, so I won't be home until like 5:30. So, here's crime for this evening.

6:59pm - Burglar alarm. 1728 N Ridgeway.

7:41pm - Battery. 3119 N Davlin. Tenant hit the landlord.

8:13pm - Just for the record, but if anyone calls 911 for anything with a really slow response, be advised that half the units in the District are busy babysitting high school knuckle-heads at Hanson Stadium for a football game. There was already one fight, and there's probably going to be more.

8:22pm - Gang disturbance. 19X1 N Pulaski. They're congregating in the alley.

8:48pm - An RD number has been pulled from the 7:41pm job. It's HS564784 with the event number of 15342.

8:51pm - And to make things more stressful in 25, now officers are handling a homicide on the west end of the District at Newland and Dickens and a shooting on Crystal.

9:16pm - Some call at 2315 N Keeler.

9:19pm - Some call at 2018 N Keystone.

9:25pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Good night, everyone.

2 comments:

alarm monitoring service said...

I hope they have special infrared and CCTV's on Ridgeway. I think burglar alarms aren't enough.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

LOL. I agree, though.