Sunday, September 26, 2010

Parker On Ridgeway

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:33am. I'm monitoring 17 today for those of you who live North of Belmont. Anyway, it's chilly out there, still. Mid 50s right now. It's still cloudy, too, but it is supposed to become sunny in the next two hours or so. Also, whoever wants to attend the meeting for 2856 N. Ridgeway on Thursday, please shoot me an email by Tuesday. I have to do a head count for that meeting. So, here's crime for today.

9:41am - Parker. 3400 N Ridgeway.

10:26am - For those of you asking, I finally put a picture up of my community service. Scroll down to the post about the CAPS Beat 2523 meeting, and you will see it.

11:02am - Beat 1706Boy has a street stop at Lawndale and Eddy.

1:03pm - Domestic disturbance. 3351 N Harding. Problem with the daughter.

1:39pm - Assault. 3232 N Kedzie. Two males threatened the caller with a gun.

3:12 to 3:48pm - I stepped out. Had to take care of something. Will monitor around this time period tomorrow.

4:09pm - Burglar alarm. 3440 N Springfield.

4:42pm - Gang disturbance. School and Albany. They're pushing cars, flashing, harassing people, all of it.

4:43pm - Reckless driver. Addison and Sacramento. Black tow truck blew the red light. It's heading towards Richmond.

6:38pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

6:50pm - I'm back.

9:03pm - I'm gone for the night. See you all tomorrow. Good night.

No comments: