Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chain Stolen On Keystone

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:30pm. Yet another good day at school. This school year so far has really been smooth. Hope it remains that way. Anyway, it's chilly out. I think it only got to about 70 today, and tonight will be around 50. Also, I will have a post from the Beat 1732 CAPS meeting that I went to last night as soon as I can. I've just been busy with school and everything. Here's crime for this afternoon and early evening.

3:32pm - Robbery. 2118 N Keystone. The son has his chain stolen from him.

3:36 to 3:43pm - Fell asleep. Sorry.

3:50pm - Narcotics. Fullerton and Central Park.

4:27pm - Suspicious person. 3160 N Milwaukee Ave.

5:19pm - The 4:27pm job is coded 11BoyPaul.

5:20pm - Beat 5407 had a car take off from them. Lost it at Diversey and Whipple. It has a (partial?) plate of LPP449. It was heading towards Schubert on Whipple.

5:56pm - Shots Fired. Milwaukee and Central Park. Gunshots fired; caller's car was shot up.

6:07pm - Disturbance. 3035 N Milwaukee. Homeless male sleeping in the rear.

6:23pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

6:53pm - I'm back.

7:08pm - Battery in progress. 4141 W Barry. Gangbangers fighting in front.

7:27pm - Narcotics. 24X0 N Kildare.

7:55pm - Some call over at 3119 N Haussen.

8:52pm - It appears that the Sergeant on 2540 today is retiring. They had a retirement party for him in the station this afternoon. 2534 came over the air to thank him for all of the times he helped them out over the years. Personally speaking, I met this Sergeant at the roll call last month at George and Ridgeway, and he was a decent guy. Along with the coppers, I'd like to wish him a happy retirement. Have a great retirement, Serg, and thanks for all of your service you provided to all of us!!!

9:13pm - Robbery. George and Avers. Caller was robbed by two male Blacks with fake guns.

9:26pm - Suspicious vehicle. 2858 N Tripp. A vehicle parked in front of a vacant house and no one got out.

9:28pm - Wanted from the 9:13pm job may be a white van w/ a "Chicago Fire Soccer Team" logo on it. We aren't sure, however, because the victim only speaks Spanish.

9:40pm - Missing person report. 4042 W Nelson.

9:41pm - A unit is on a traffic stop at 2724 N Pulaski.

9:42pm - I'm out for the night. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Good night, everyone.

No comments: