Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gang Fight @ George And Avers

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:27pm. School was ok, could've been better. So could a lot of other things in my life. But it's pointless to even start complaining about my problems. Anyway, just a reminder for those of you attending, that meeting regarding 2856 N. Ridgeway is on Thursday at 6pm, at St. Hyacinth's church (please email me for where exactly in the church it's at). Here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

5:34 to 6:14pm - Fell asleep. Sorry.

6:23pm - Battery in progress. George and Avers. Gangbangers fighting.

6:35pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

6:50pm - 1) I'm back. 2) Person wanted. 3720 W Armitage. Male named George is wanted for battery.

7:54pm - 1) Disturbance. Diversey and Kostner. Two contractors arguing. 2) Disturbance. 4141 W Wellington. 3) Person w/ a gun. Kelvyn Park.

8:21pm - Battery in progress. 2122 N Avers. People fighting in the 1st floor apartment.

8:23pm - Gang disturbance. 4050 W Armitage.

8:54pm - 1) Battery. Milwaukee and Lawndale. Male was beating on a female. 2) Assault. 2032 N Pulaski. Someone threatened the caller's mom.

9:16pm - I'm gone for the night. I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments: