Monday, September 13, 2010

10-1 On Normandy

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5pm. School was decent but tiring. That's Monday for ya. Anyway, I got a new cell phone today :). My old one broke, so I had to buy a new one. I don't know what else to say, so here's crime for this afternoon and early evening.

6:28pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

6:49pm - I'm back.

6:50pm - 10-1. 3155 N Normandy. Off duty PO needs all officers because he is struggling to detain an auto accident offender. He's screaming for CPD. All available units are being asked to go.

6:54pm - A slow down is being given on the 10-1. Units are advised to keep going, though.

6:55pm - A complete disregard is being given on the 10-1. No more units needed.

7:28pm - Parker. 3127 N Harding.

7:46pm - Disturbance. 2300 N Karlov.

8:58pm - Some call at 2918 N Kenneth.

9:00pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10-1? Propably one of those jail guards playing the police. Why does Cook county allow these guys to carry guns off-duty, but they can't cary guns while at work in the jail? If they can't carry, they won't act up off-duty.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

The caller, aka victim, was actually an off-duty Chicago Police Officer. There was an auto accident at the scene, and the offender tried to get away, so this officer attempted to detain him. When he did, the offender started fighting with him. So that's why he called 911, to get help from on-duty officers.