Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Banging On Altgeld

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:18pm. It's cold outside, and I mean cold. This clearly ain't May weather. It feels more like March. On another note, school was ok for me, but there was a lot of gooffy stuff going on. Oh well. Anyway, I'll be here just until 4:55. I don't too much feel like blogging today (mainly because it's cold). So, here is crime for the next 40 or so minutes.

4:36pm - Check the well being. 3914 W Altgeld. Lots of banging heard, like someone's getting beaten.

4:52pm - Battery. Armitage and Pulaski. Two gangbangers busted a bottle over the caller's head.

4:55pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone :).

2 comments:

Elma said...

Hi, I live near Kedzie/Logan and was wondering if anyone knew about the woman who was screaming for help around 5:30 am, it sounded really bad and then there were sirens, but no idea how it turned out.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

I have no idea about that, Elma. I was getting ready for school at the time was wasn't listening to the radio. But I can ask around and maybe find out.