Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Traffic Accidents In 25

Good morning, everyone, it's 7:53am. I'm monitoring 25 this morning from now until about 9:50am or so, then I have to go to class. I do plan on monitoring 25 later as well, after 5pm or so, when I return home. If not, I'll be monitoring tomorrow and/or this weekend. Here's crime for today.

7:56am - Traffic accident. Armitage and Springfield.

8:05am - Traffic accident. 4343 W Wrightwood. At Kelvyn Park High School. Hit-and-run, EMS en route.

8:31am - Traffic accident. Springfield and Wabansia. Involving a school bus, kids are on board. EMS en route.

8:38am - Traffic accident. Wabansia and Avers. Involving a garbage truck.

8:43am - Beat car 2533 is saying that the 8:31am and 8:38am accidents are the same. There's no damage nor are there any injures.

9:50am - I have to go to class. If I'm not back later, I'll be back either tomorrow or this weekend. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: