Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gang Activity @ George/Hamlin, Parker On 2524's Beat

Good morning, everyone, it's 12am. I'm monitoring 25 on this warm day (temps will be around 50 for the first time in a couple of months) from now until about 2am, then again from about 9:45am to 11:30am, and possibly again after 8pm. With temperatures on the rise for the next several hours, I'm sure we'll see crime pick up, since it's been so cold and no one's been really able to do much in weeks. Fingers are crossed for a safe day. Here's crime for portions of today.

12:55am - Disturbance. George and Hamlin. Man yelling in the street.

1:22am - Gang disturbance. 28XX N Hamlin. Several males in front yelling out gang slogans and flashing gang signs.

1:57am - I have to go to bed. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone!

9:44am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

10:32am - Parker. On 2524's Beat.

11:09am - I'm going to go. I'll be back either later or Saturday. Have things to do tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: