Friday, February 28, 2014

Suspicious Vehicle @ CVS On Addison, Van On Fire In K-Mart Parking Lot On Addison

Good evening, everyone, it's 6pm. Sorry I've been gone for about a week now, but school has gotten extremely busy, and I'm also busy with a couple of personal obligations. So I do want to apologize for not blogging. This evening, I'm monitoring 17 from now until midnight. I'm recovering archives of 14 from yesterday from 9pm to midnight, and they should be up by tomorrow afternoon. I plan on monitoring 25 for the first day of March. Here's crime for this evening.

8:57pm - Suspicious vehicle. 3411 W Addison. Male sitting in a red Chevy behind the CVS is making everyone nervous.


10:46pm - Fire. Addison and Drake. White van. In the K-Mart parking lot.


11:12pm - DUI driver. Springfield and Addison. Black Pontiac Grand Am with a plate of ADWAYNE has a drunk driver, headed towards Eddy on Springfield.


11:30pm - Beat car 1733Robert has a traffic stop at Springfield/Addison.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great night, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CPD doesn't seem to take drunk driving calls too seriously. These drunks are in 2,000 pound weapons.