Friday, September 6, 2013

Premise Check @ Koz Park, DUI Driver On Belmont

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:44am. It feels good to finally be back online (truly, that is) after a week not being on it. I've been staying on campus for long hours all this week, so that's been the only way I've been getting anything done. But I'm back on at home now, so I can do at least half of my school work from home. Again, I do truly apologize for being gone for so long. This has been such an inconvenience for not only me, but for you guys as well, and I pledge to make this up to you guys by the time this year is over. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but because most of you were so patient, I've GOT to do something. Thank all of you again. Today, I'm monitoring 25 from now until about 8am or so, then I'm headed up to my school for a couple of hours. I just joined Student Government last week so now I'm required to do office hours on campus, and I want to get some of that done today. I should be back by 12:30pm at the absolute latest. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

7:31am - Beat car 2525 is doing a park check at Koz.

8:22am - I'm going to go until about 12:30. I'll see you all then. Have a wonderful morning, everyone!

2:30pm - I'm finally back. I'm really sorry about being late, guys. I'll be making up for my lack of coverage tomorrow.

3:27pm - DUI driver. 3931 W Belmont. Male Hispanic in his 50s is driving some kind of Salvation Army with the three final numbers on the plate of 405 while under the influence, headed east towards Milwaukee on Belmont.

4:08pm - Person w/ a knife. 43XX W Drummond. Male Hispanic neighbor with a black Bulls shirt and black shorts, who smokes weed everyday was looking at the caller as they walked their kids home from school, then made a threat to them and pulled a knife on them. Offender is still in front.

4:18pm - Disturbance. On 2535's Beat.

6:00pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back Tim. I hope your mom enjoys her special day with you. Have a blast and take care.