Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Missing Person Report On Tripp, Traffic Accident On Pulaski

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:55am. I'm monitoring 25 from now until 8:22, then again from 8:30pm to midnight. Tomorrow, I'll be covering 14 from 9:15pm to midnight, then a combination of 14 and 17 on Friday. I won't be monitoring on Thursday since it's my mother's birthday. With that, here's crime for this early morning and evening.

8:00am - Missing person report. 24XX N Tripp.

8:08am - Traffic accident. 2200 N Pulaski Rd.

8:12am - Gang disturbance. 3100 block of N Springfield. In the alley. Group of gangbangers harassing and throwing signs at a couple of workers in the alley.

8:22am - I'm going to go until later. I'll be back this evening. Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

Mary LaNett said...

While I was out walking my dog, I noticed that the homeless are living in a yard next to Ski's bar at Hamiln and Wellington. Its smells terrible.