Friday, September 27, 2013

Man Giving Cashier Problems On Central Park, Loud Music On Harding

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 1:30pm. I'm monitoring 25 from now until 2:06pm then again from 10:24 to 10:31. I know it's not much at all, and I truly do apologize for that, but I have a paper to write for my Criminal Justice class and I need to get on it. On another note, I really want to thank everyone so much for all of their support they've given me this week after the DNA interview came out : ). I'm very humbled by all of the recognition and I'm so blessed to have readers like you. I owe a special "thank you" to my co-author, Anon ORG, for such an awesome post on Monday, and also assisting me greatly in doing this blog over the last year or so. I also want to give recognition to God (yes, I'm a believer and have no shame in admitting it), my mother and sister for always encouraging and supporting me, my former co-author ProdigalOne, Craig Gernhardt, a couple of teachers from my high school when I was attending a couple of years ago (if  you're reading, you know who you are), and lastly but not least, all of the wonderful people in the community such as yourself! Everyone who has ever read to this blog has made a contribution, whether it be big or small. Either way, you have helped me out in so many ways, ranging from giving me advice how to monitor to personal advice I've needed for becoming an adult. So again, I say thank you to everyone! Without further delay, here's crime for portions of this afternoon and evening.

1:35pm - Disturbance. 1620 N Central Park. At the American Credit. Male Hispanic with a green t-shirt, baggy pants and red hat is being verbally abusive to the cashier. He's also refusing to leave.

1:54pm - Loud music disturbance. 18XX N Harding.

2:06pm - I'm going to go until 10:24. I'll be back then. Have a good afternoon, everyone!

10:24pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

10:30pm - Parker. On 2525Robert's Beat.

10:31pm - I'm going to go for the evening. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI, a Cook County jail inmate escaped from custody around 11AM. Be on the look out for a white male, 36, in a CCDOC get down & party type jumpsuit. And blue standard issued gym shoes.