Sunday, September 22, 2013

Parker On Avers,

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:12am. I'm monitoring 25 from now until about 10am and again from 2pm to 6:37pm. Not sure how my monitoring schedule is going to be for the rest of the week. On another note, I can't believe summer is over already. We are now in fall, which means that crime will start falling just a bit and that crimes will shift from outside to inside as the weather begins to get colder and as the holidays approach in a couple of months. This whole year's gone by so fast. Well, with that, here's crime for portions of today.

9:23am - Parker. 30XX N Avers.

10:04am - I have to go. I'll be back at 2. Have a great day, everyone!

2:06pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone. Sorry I'm a few minutes late.

2:34pm to 5:34pm (9/25) - Will be working on this archive by the weekend. I'm sorry, guys, for not having it up sooner, but it will be up soon!

6:34pm - Check the well being. 31XX N Hamlin. Something about a guy being drunk.

6:37pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow or sometime this week. Have a good night, everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to monitor when they serve search warrants. I only hear CPD after they serve them & get a RD number. What frequencies are they on? Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can do that my nigga....

Anonymous said...

What frequency are you on for beat 25. Im missing a lot of crime as you are randomly covering

Anonymous said...

Looks like my prediction in early summer was right. Gov. Quinn wants the State police and National Guard to supplement CPD. I guess the CAPS is just not enough?

Anonymous said...

Nice try shlthead