Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sex Offender Checks In 25, Forced Entry Needed For CFD On Monticello

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:50am. It's a cloudy morning with temps in the upper teens, and today will be mostly cloudy with temps in the lower 20s. I hope you all are ready for this weather system coming in later tonight into tomorrow morning, because it's going to impact your rush-hour commute. From what I'm hearing, we're supposed to be getting three to six inches of snow overnight tonight into tomorrow, then more snow's coming in Tuesday. This is making up for all the snow we haven't had, I guess. Anyway, I'm monitoring 25 today from now until 12:52pm, then I'll come back after my dinner. I have no interest in the Superbowl this year, so I won't be watching it. Whatever team you're rooting for, may the best men win. Lastly, I plan on covering 14 tomorrow. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

8:57am - Beat car 2524 is doing a sex offender check at 37XX W DIversey.

9:14am - Beat car 2525 is doing a sex offender check at 41XX W Armitage.

9:21am - 2525 is doing another sex offender check at 20XX N Karlov.

9:29am - Check the well being. 17XX N Monticello. 81 year old who lives at the location isn't coming to the door, CFD needs CPD for a possible forced entry.

9:31am - 2525 has another one at 21XX N Keystone.

9:38am - Beat car 2535, the car assigned to the 9:29am job, is coding it out. CFD has the guy now and they'll be taking him to the hospital.

10:50am - Battery report. 3160 N Milwaukee Ave. At the Copernicus Center. Two residents were fighting.

12:52pm - I'm going to go until after my dinner. I'll be back then. Have a good afternoon, everyone!

7:20pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:19pm - EMS run. Milwaukee and Ridgeway.

8:33pm - Gang disturbance. 37XX W McLean. Five males in front causing problems.

9:45pm to midnight - I fell asleep. I'm sorry, guys. I'll pull the tapes from this time period tomorrow.

No comments: