Friday, February 22, 2013

Burglary Report On Hamlin, Foot Patrol On Fullerton

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 12:54pm. It's a cloudy afternoon with temps in the 30s, and today will be snowy and cloudy with temps remaining like this. Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a few days, but like I've said before, this college life has me really busy lately. I listened, though, yesterday and the day before for a little bit but nothing happened, so I didn't write anything. I'm monitoring 25 from now until ... I don't know, maybe 10pm or 11pm? We'll see. Lastly, if you haven't done so already, I'm asking ALL of you to please, please, PLEASE vote on the poll to your right on this page. I am doing this for readership purposes and would appreciate as many votes as I can get to determine what parts of the neighborhood have the most readership and where I need to put more of my effort into. Thanks in advance. With that, here's crime for today.

1:13pm - Burglary report. 26XX N Hamlin.

1:40pm - Beat 2582 is doing foot patrol on Fullerton from Kilbourn to Central Park. Event number is 07318.

2:40pm - Burglar alarm. 31XX N Lawndale.

3:39pm - Holding the offender. 3651 W Schubert. At the Monroe school. They're holding a kid for marijuana.

3:43pm - Open door. 31XX N Central Park.

3:48pm - Gang disturbance. Kelvyn Park. They're standing at both entrances of the park.

4:22pm - Battery in progress. Fullerton and Hamlin. In the south alley, three males were seen stomping on another guy.

5:33pm - EMS run. Monticello and Barry. Man down.

5:39pm - Traffic accident. 29XX N Harding. Two cars, red Toyota involved and on the sidewalk.

5:50pm to 6:10pm - Zone 12 had to switch over to Citywide 5 due to radio problems, and I fell asleep during that time period, so I didn't catch it. I'm sorry, guys. I'll be monitoring this time period tomorrow.

6:54pm - I'm going to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:10pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

7:21pm - Disturbance. 36XX W Oakdale. Drunk guy just following the mother home and harassing her, caller chased them off and cussed them out in Polish. LOL.

7:30pm - Check the well being. 23XX N Lawndale.

7:35pm - Person w/ a gun. Wabansia and Springfield. Male Hispanic, 17, dark complected, long straight hair with a black hoodie has a gun. This incident started out at armitage springfield, with a group of ten gangbangers loitering.

7:37pm - 1) Shots Fired. 16XX N Springfield. Four heard. 2) Shots Fired. Wabansia/Springfield. Three males fired shots, running towards the train tracks.

7:38pm - 1) Shots Fired. 16XX N Springfield. 2) Shots Fired. 17XX N Springfield. Shots heard in front.

7:39pm - Shots Fired. 17XX N Springfield. Black 4-door car took off after firing shots.

7:40pm - Beat 2573 has been at Wabansia/Springfield for the last few minutes and hasn't heard a "damn" thing as far as these "Shots Fired" calls go. They'll be sitting there for another few minutes, however.

7:43pm - 2573 just went up and down each alley between Springfield and Pulaski from North to Cortland, and hasn't seen a thing from these "Shots Fired" calls.

8:47pm - Beat 2561Eddie has a street stop at 29XX N Kostner.

8:59pm - Traffic accident. Karlov and Palmer.

9:16pm - Gang disturbance. Fullerton and Central Park. They're throwing up signs.

9:29pm - EMS run. 31XX N Monticello. Male in the alley in a car, slumped over the wheel. The car's still running.

9:52pm - Beat 4541 has a street stop at Karlov and Barry.

10:54pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: