Friday, February 15, 2013

Sex Offender Check On Keystone, Gangbangers @ Wabansia/Springfield

Good evening, everyone, it's 6:49pm. It's a clear evening with temps in the lower 30s, and tonight will remain clear with temps getting into the mid 20s. Sorry I've been gone most of this week, and month actually, but like I've said before, college has me really busy. I don't get much free time to myself anymore. And, actually, as the end of this month approaches into most of next month, my monitoring will be very, very limited due to mid-terms coming up for me. Thankfully, I'll be able to make up for it at the end of next month into the beginning of April, then my monitoring will become limited again around mid-April into the beginning of May for finals. I don't know what exactly I'm doing this summer yet, but I should be able to monitor a lot more in the summer months. I look forward to it, too. Anyway, I'm monitoring 25 this evening from now through midnight. That's all I have to say, so here's crime for tonight.

6:52pm - Beat car 2525 is doing a Sex Offender check at 21XX N Keystone.

7:09pm - Gang disturbance. Wabansia and Springfield. Group on the corner, recruiting the neighborhood boys to join. Couple of calls. One call had a complainant on it, who said that they even threatened their son.

7:16pm - Parker. On 2525's Beat.

7:18pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:32pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

7:33pm - Gang disturbance. 38XX W Wabansia.

8:16pm - I have to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone, and I'll be back in the morning.

No comments: