Friday, December 7, 2012

Traffic Accident On Palmer, Parker On Dickens

Good evening, everyone, it's 7:42pm. It's a cloudy evening with temps in the lower 40s, and temps will drop into the 30s this evening with some rain and mixed snow, perhaps. Yes, I'm finally back with this blog after being gone for nearly two weeks. I had finals I had to do in school and I'm proud to say that I'm done with my first semester of college, and I'm positive I passed both of my classes. With that said, I'm just now focused on resting and doing things that I enjoy for the next month, especially with the holidays being here. I'm off from college until the 15th of next month, so I have a long break. Next semester, I'll be taking four classes, and I'll be in class on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my first class starts at 7:30am and I'm done with class by 1:50pm, and I only have one class on Fridays, which is from 9am to noon. Anyway, I'm monitoring 25 tonight from now until probably midnight or so, and I'll be covering 25 tomorrow from when I wake up until my dinner. Here's crime for this evening

8:11pm - 1) Traffic accident. 39XX W Palmer. 2) Parker. 37XX W Dickens. Permits. 

8:35pm - Traffic accident. Wrightwood and Central Park. Two cars, injuries. 

8:49pm - Suspicious vehicle. Pulaski and North Ave. Car headed north on Pulaski towards Wabansia with a female in the passenger seat who looks like she wants to get out, but is not being allowed to. The car registers to an address on the 1700 block of N Lawndale. 

10:06pm - Shots Fired. Belmont and Ridgeway. Five shots heard. 

10:07pm - 1) Suspicious person. 3701 W Diversey. Three males banging on the door. 2) Reckless driver. Springfield and Fullerton.


10:11pm - A slow down is being given at the 10:06pm job per Beat car 2523Robert. They haven't seen or heard nothing so far. 

10:46pm - Traffic accident. Milwaukee and Central Park. Person hit by a car. 

11:19pm - Shots Fired. 20XX N Karlov. Four shots heard. 

11:26pm - 1) Shots Fired. 24XX N Springfield. 2) Shots Fired. 2100 N Keystone. 3) Shots Fired. Avers and Altgeld.

11:29pm - Gang disturbance. Wrightwood and Kildare.

11:32pm - A slow down is being given on these "Shots Fired" calls. Couple of units are checking out the areas indicated and haven't seen or heard nothing. No witnesses or anything either.

11:39pm - Loud music disturbance. 18XX N Harding.

11:49pm - Person w/ a gun. 20XX N Karlov. Male Black wearing all black has a gun, he's in front.

No comments: