Friday, December 28, 2012

Disturbance On Harding, FYI To Readers

Good evening, everyone, it's 9:15pm. It's a cloudy evening with temps around 35, and it'll remain that way tonight. I'm only monitoring 25 until 10:56pm this evening, then will cover 25 tomorrow from when I wake up until my dinner, then on Sunday from after my dinner to a little after midnight. Basically, I'm covering 25 for the rest of the year. With that, here's crime for this evening.

9:16pm - Disturbance. 16XX N Harding.

9:54pm - Just FYI to all of you residents here on Beat 2523: We will NOT have a Beat car this evening. Beat car 2523Robert is down for tonight. We'll still get CPD if we need them, but just a word of caution. Also, this is going to be a bit fun, but I've been advised by Craig Gernhardt, the author of the Broken Heart of Rogers Park blog, that Avondale and Rogers Park are going head-to-head in a competition for "Neighborhood of the year"
. All I've got to say is, let the best neighborhood win! Be sure to vote today!

9:56pm - 1) Check the well being. 37XX W McLean. Elgin PD needs CPD to check this address out for a man who called requesting help, but wouldn't advise of his situation. 2) Traffic accident. Belmont and Kostner. 3) Parker. 25XX N Tripp.

10:45pm - Assault. 37XX W Dickens. Known male Black, 5'2, 135 lbs, black jacket and gray hoodie who's known to carry a knife says he has a gun and threatened to kill the caller.

10:48pm - Parker. 28XX N Ridgeway. Car in a tow zone.

10:56pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: