Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Reckless Driver @ Fullerton/Pulaski, Arrest On Avers

Good morning, everyone, it's 10:05am. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and spent it with the ones you love. Mine's was okay. Anyway, I'm monitoring 25 from now until 2pm, then I'll be back at midnight with 17. With that, here's crime for this midday.

10:19am - Reckless driver. Fullerton and Pulaski. Car headed east on Fullerton towards Harding is running all the lights.

11:50am - Beat 2563David is going into 25 with an arrest from 29XX N Avers. It's narcotics-related.


1:43pm - Recovery. On 2524's Beat.

2:03pm - I'm going to go until tomorrow. I'll see you all then. Have a great afternoon and evening, everyone!

4:15pm - Turns out I'm back for a little while.

4:17pm - Recovery. 4100 W Fullerton. At the U-Haul facility.

4:48pm - Parker. 17XX N Monticello. Car blocking the driveway.

4:52pm - I'm going now for real. Have a great night, everyone! I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: