Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! (2012)

Good morning, everyone, and Merry Christmas to everyone! It's 7:48am. It's a cloudy morning with temps around 30s, and today will remain cloudy, with maybe some flurries, and temps in the mid 30s. I truly hope that all of you are having a wonderful Christmas with all of your loved ones and are experiencing the joy of the season. I absolutely love this time of year. Well, I'm listening to 25 from now until 8am, then I'm not monitoring again until 10pm this evening. At 10, I'll return with 17 until 10:10, then I'll come aboard with 14 at 10:30 until 10:40, then finally, I'm come again with 25 at 11:30 until 11:40. Tomorrow, I will return with full monitoring of 25. I'm just on a special schedule for the holidays. Here's crime for this morning and evening, and I wish all of you, once again, a very wonderful Christmas!

7:53am - Beat car 2521 is on the scene of a major accident that occurred earlier at 39XX W George. They're guarding some sort of scene.

8:04am - I'm going to go until 10pm. I'll see you all then. Merry Christmas again to everyone!

9:58pm - I'm back with 17. Good evening, everyone. Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!

10:15pm - I'm going to go until 10:30. I'll be back then, with 14. This concludes my coverage of 17.

10:30pm - I'm back with 14.

10:40pm - Okay, I'm gone until 11:30. I'll be back then with 25.

11:20pm - I'm back with 25.
  
11:25pm - Bomb Threat. 5701 W Madison. Anonymous caller is threatening to blow up the 15th District station in ten minutes. The phone registers to the 900 block of S Menard. District Desk has been advised of the situation. Oh God...

11:31pm - Fire. 17XX N Monticello. Car

11:36pm - Okay, so this is what's going to happen with that bomb threat. Beat 1510Robert is on the block where the call was called in it, and didn't see or hear anything, but did note that there is a big cell phone tower on the block. Beat car 1513R, the car assigned to the call, had to call Bomb and Arson to make appropriate notifications, as well as Dispatch. An RD number will be pulled on this. But the good thing is, the station has NOT blown up.

11:40pm - I'm going to go for the night, and with that, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! Good night, everyone, and I'll see you all in the morning.

1 comment:

James Dogan said...

As usual as with most holidays, police manpower was down with sub-standard service. They chose that line of work so work the hours.