Thursday, September 6, 2012

Traffic Accident @ Fullerton/Keeler, School Crossing On Armitage

Good morning, everyone, it's 7:12am. It's a sunny morning with temps around 70, and today will be sunny with temps around 80. Beautiful day. I'm monitoring 25 from now until 7:35am, then will monitor some other Zones on my other blog until 8:15, at which time I'll return with 14. Today, I'm monitoring 14 until about 9:30 or so, then I have to go take care of some personal business for the rest of the day. I'm sorry, but I need to get this stuff taken care of. I'll finish my monitoring of 14 tomorrow and/or one day next week. With that, here's crime for this morning.

7:29am - Traffic accident. Fullerton and Keeler.

7:32am - School crossing needs to be covered at 3800 W Armitage.

7:35am - I'm gone with 25, and will be back with 14 in a little while. See you all then.

8:15am - I'm back with 14, for now.

8:32am - Burglary. 29XX N Fairfield.

8:34am - Disturbance. Western and Cortland. School bus blocking the intersection, trying to turn down Cortland.

8:56am - Residential alarm. 17XX N Paulina.

9:03am - Residential alarm. 17XX N Troy.

9:13am - Disturbance. 1940 W Fullerton. Female panhandler in front.

9:26am - Okay, I'm gone for today. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: