Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Traffic Accident @ Belmont/Central Park, Parker On 2523's Beat

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:54am. It's a pretty cold, but sunny, morning with temps in the mid 40s. Today will get into the mid 70s with sunshine. Anyway, sorry for being gone for a couple of days, but I had homework from two of my classes. College life can make you extremely, extremely busy. I missed you guys. Today, I'm monitoring 25 until I have to go to school, then I may come back on one or both of my breaks, and maybe when I come home this evening for a little bit. With that said, here's crime for portions of today.

7:52am - Traffic accident. Belmont and Central Park.

7:55am - Parker. On 2523's Beat.

8:08am - Beat car 2525 is needed to do a crossing at 3800 W Armitage, until 09:00 hours (9am).

8:34am - I have to go. I may or may not be back later. If not, I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good day, everyone!

3 comments:

Tavy Dull said...

As long as all the nonsense happens south of Foster and east of Nagle that's all that matters. We pay to live in an area free of the criminal element.

Anonymous said...

Bitch stop complaining its gangbang city neva ending move to the suburbs trikz

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

For your sake, Tavy, I hope ALL of our problems get pushed up your way sooner or later. Lot of you folks up that way think you're so much better than the rest of us, and I can't stand that. You live in the same city as us, so therefore suffer right along with us.

Mr. gangbanger, no, we don't have to move anywhere. Why don't YOU move and take all this unnecessary gangbanging with it? I think I speak for the majority of people living here when I say we pay taxes and money to live here, so we have a say in what goes where we live. By the way, "tricks" ain't the word for it, bro. We're simply reporting.