Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Parker On 2525's Beat, Reckless Driver On Springfield

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:45am. It's a mostly cloudy morning with temps in the upper 60s. Today, we're supposed to have a mix of clouds, rain and sun with temps nearing 90. In front, we're supposed to get stronger storms later this afternoon (great...). We'll see how that affects crime in our area today. Monitoring 25 this morning from now until about 8:15am or so, then I have to go to class. I'll come back briefly when I'm on my second break this afternoon, from 2:20pm to 2:40. Finally, I may or may not come back after 5:30. It depends on the weather, because if it's storming and what not, I will not be attending that CAPS meeting (I'm supposed to be going to Beat 1411's meeting this evening, but I might have to postpone until November). We'll see. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

7:08am - Parker. On 2525's Beat.

8:30am - Reckless driver. 16XX N Springfield.

8:37am - I have to go. I'll be back later. Have a great day, everyone! :)

2:20pm - I'm back for the moment. Good afternoon, everyone :).

2:40pm - And just like that, I'm gone again. LOL. See you all later.

5:30pm - I'm back for the time being.

6:07pm - Gang disturbance. 23XX N Keystone. Group flashing signs.

6:23pm - Okay, I'm gone for good this afternoon/evening. I'll see you all tomorrow. Good night, everyone, and be safe!

No comments: