Friday, September 21, 2012

School Checks At McAufflie And KP, Traffic Accident @ Barry/Tripp

Good morning, everyone, it's 9:52am. It's a cloudy morning with temps in the lower 60s, and today's supposed to be rainy with temps around 70. We'll see how that goes. Sorry for not really blogging this week, but school's taking up A LOT of my time, and I'm trying to do as well as I can. Unfortunately, I will be dropping to part-time in a week or two. Despite all of my attempts to pass the Math class I'm taking, I'm still not passing, so I'm going to drop it rather than wait until midterms to be kicked out of it. It'll free up a lot of my time, as my other two classes are pretty easy, so it's a good and bad thing. I'll be signing up full-time again next semester. I'm monitoring 25 today, from now until about 11am or so, then I have to go to Math class, and I'll probably be back this afternoon around 2:30pm or so. Here's crime for portions of today.

10:32am - Beat 2576Sam is doing a school check at McAufflie, 1841 N Springfield.

10:49am - Traffic accident. Barry and Tripp.

10:56am - Prostitution. On 2525's Beat.

11:00am - Beat 2578S is doing a school check at Kelvyn Park High School, 4343 W Wrightwood.

11:14am - I have to go for now. I'll either be back later or tomorrow. If I don't see you all later, have a great day, everyone!

No comments: