Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Good evening, everyone. Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving and is spending it with their loved ones and/or friends. I was at a dear friend's house with my family and we had a good time. Anyway, I'm going to monitor 25 from now until 7:45pm, then I'll come back with 14 and 17 at some point in the evening. I'll definitely be done by 10pm. I'm also not going to blog as much tomorrow as well, as I'll be focusing on other Zones for a couple of hours, and then enjoying my holiday. With that, here's crime for portions of this evening.

7:19pm - Traffic accident. Diversey and Ridgeway. Two cars, property damage. Not sure of injures.

7:25pm - An RD number has been pulled from the accident. It's HT603378 with the event number of 12538. The offending car is a white car that went north on Ridgeway from Diversey. Beat car 2524's going to drive around the area to see if they can find the car. There's damage to both cars.

7:45pm - I'm gone for now. I'll see you all a bit later.

11:45pm - I'm back with 14, until midnight. Sorry I never got to 17 and sorry for not monitoring 14 for 30 minutes. Guess I'm making up for it next Thanksgiving, if possible.

11:50pm - Battery in progress. 17XX N Sawyer. Three males fighting. They're all intoxicated.

11:58pm - Battery report. Somewhere in the coverage area. It happened at a bar. Caller was beaten up.

11:59pm - Reckless driver. California and Milwaukee. White car speeding south towards Palmer, speeding all over the place.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone had a great holiday. Good night, everyone.

No comments: