Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crime Blotter For November 16, 2011

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:27pm. It's a cold but sunny afternoon. It'll continue to be cold, too, through tonight. Temps in the lower 30s, even upper 20s in some spots. Anyway, I'll speak on my monitoring schedule for the remainder of this week and weekend. Tomorrow, I'm going to monitor 25 from after my dinner until a little after midnight, then Friday I'm going to monitor 17, and then Saturday I will cover 25 from when I wake up until my dinner. I will not blog on Sunday. Also, since we're on the subject of my blog, a week from today will be the 3rd anniversary of it. Wow, three years already. Just wow. Well, I won't really get into that for now and will get straight to the crime reporting. Here's crime for the remainder of this afternoon and for this evening.

3:40pm to 3:55pm - I had to go out somewhere. I'll try to get an archive of this time period.

5:04pm - Burglar report. 17XX N Central Park.

5:16pm - Parker. 1800 block of N Harding. Permits.

5:35pm - Assault in progress. Armitage and Central Park. Caller fears for their life at the grocery store.

6:00pm - Burglary in progress. 36XX W Shakespeare. Two male Blacks broke into the rear of the neighbor's house and took the heater and appliances.

6:04pm - Beat car 2523 is on the 6pm job and is going through the back.

6:05pm - A slow down is being given on the 6pm job.

6:14pm - Beat car 2524 says that the 6pm building is vacant. The Water Department is needed over there, though, because there's a broken water pipe.

6:26pm - Parker. On 2523's Beat, on George.

6:37pm - Suspicious vehicle. 26XX N Ridgeway. Gold Nissan Ultmia with a plate of K820285 was left in the middle of the street.

7:02pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:24pm - I'm back.

7:28pm - Assault in progress. 1929 N Pulaski. Caller's car is getting attacked behind the group home.

8:20pm - I have to go for a little bit. I'll be back soon.

9:30pm - I'm back.

10:06pm - Some call on 2524's Beat.

12:00am - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow evening. See you all then. Good night, everyone.

2 comments:

Jerry Clancey said...

Where's the neighborhood watch? The cops can't do the job, so lets have roving bands of citizens patrol the area. We'll carry bo sticks to pummel the despots.

Anonymous said...

good idea. you should take the initiative on this