Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drinkers On Monticello, Suspicious Vehicle On Kedvale

Good evening, everyone, it's 9pm. It's a cold Wednesday evening, as we can all see. It's in the 30s right now, and will remain so tonight through tomorrow. It's going to be clear for the night, but a bit rainy tomorrow, along with, possibly, some snow. Anyway, I'm monitoring 25 tonight from now until about midnight, then I'm going to monitor 14 all day tomorrow, since I have the day off from school. I'm also off on Friday, but I'm not sure what my monitoring schedule will be. So, with that, here's crime for tonight.

9:05pm - Disturbance. 30XX N Monticello. Drinkers in the rear.

9:14pm - Suspicious vehicle. 22XX N Kedvale.

1 comment:

bobbo 712 said...

I've noticed that the full moon seems to bring out all the mentals.