Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trespassing On Springfield

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:30pm. It's rainy out there, making it a messy drive home from work and school. But I'm glad to be here, and I'm glad it's the holiday. I get four days off, and with very little homework :). Speaking of the holidays, I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow. I'll be at St. Hyacinth's from 10am-3pm giving out food to the needy in our community, then I'll have Thanksgiving dinner with mom. Then, Friday, I probably have to make a trip with mom somewhere. So, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

3:36pm - Criminal trespass. 3149 N Springfield. Someone's trespassing.

4:01pm - Some call at 2701 N Kildare.

4:32pm - Traffic accident. Fullerton and Kostner.

5:59pm - Battery. George and Lawndale. Two males jumped on the caller.

6:57pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:22pm - I'm back.

7:48pm - Person w/ a gun. 2537 N Lowell.

7:55pm - A slow down is being given on the 7:48pm job.

8:15pm - Battery report. 2423 N Hamlin. Neighbor hit the caller.

9:51pm - Robbery. Fullerton and Hamlin. Here's the details.

12:00am - I'm going to go. Have a good night, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the cops were calling you out. Heard it on my scanner. Some job on 3145 Springfield.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

I heard that too. But I think they were doing it in a fun way. They didn't sound mean about it. Shows you the police pay attention to the blog.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine the police "calling you out" on their scanner. If they had a serious issue with your blog, wouldn't they contact you directly ?

You help raise safety awareness and encourage people to form block clubs, attend community meetings and keep an eye out for each other. And you do a great job.

Keep up the good work !

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Anonymous 6:53, it sounded like they were joking around when I heard it. They were like "Timmmmy!!!" and it sounded like they were saying it in a fun way. I'm liked by at least a few of them out of 25. And, yes, if they had a problem with me, I'm sure they would tell me directly.

Thank you for your comment.