Saturday, November 27, 2010

Parker On Harding

Good morning, everyone, it's 1:57am. It's now the last Saturday of November, and it's cold outside. It's currently in the low 20s. That's just a part of winter approaching, I guess. Anyway, I'm going to (or at least try to) stay up until 5 this morning to monitor 25 overnight, then I'll come back after dinner this evening. Tomorrow, I'll be monitoring until dinner. Yep. I'm finally back on my weekend schedule. So, here's crime for this early morning and evening.

3:00am - Parker. 2430 N Harding. White Bonneville.

3:16am - Assist the citizen. 4316 W Fullerton. Caller's boiler is about to explode, and they want the police on scene so they can go to another apartment and turn down the thermostat.

4:56am - Theft report. 1800 block of N Hamlin.

5:00am - Ok, I'm out for the day. I'll see you all this evening. Have a great day!

6:58pm - I'm back. Good evening.

7:05pm - Disturbance. 4048 W Barry. Male, 30s, tear drop under his right eye is throwing bricks at the 2nd floor windows.

7:50pm - Battery victim injured. 3919 W Fullerton. At the hotel, in the 1st floor hallway, a female was battered by the boyfriend who is still on scene, arguing with another female in the next room. Fire en route. A second call reports that the victim is on CTA bus 1866, stopped at Pulaski/Grand waiting for the Fire dept. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call while I was napping.

7:52pm - A unit is taking one in from Diversey and Pulaski, from a traffic stop. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call while I was napping.

9:30pm - Municipal ordinance violation. 3701 W McLean. Illegal rehab construction going on.

9:31pm - Commercial alarm. 3055 N Milwaukee. At the deli.

11:11pm - A unit is going into 25 with one from 2923 N Springfield.

11:20pm - Battery victim injuried. 4155 W Fullerton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're up in the middle of the night?

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Yes, I was. It's the weekend. I wanted you guys to see how it is in 25 in the middle of the night.