Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Burglary On Tripp, Person Slashed On Kostner

Good evening, everyone, it's 5:32pm. It's a cloudy evening with temps in the mid 40s, and it will continue to be that way. Hope everyone had a good time casting their votes and what not yesterday, and personally, I'm happy with the results. With that said, I won't speak anymore on the elections, and I hope no one else does either. It's over, let's move on. I'm monitoring 25 this evening from now until around 8:30pm or so, and I'll be monitoring 25 tomorrow. Here's crime for tonight.

5:33pm - Burglary. 28XX N Tripp. Male with dark clothing just broke into the caller's house, fled north in the alley towards George.

6:02pm - An RD number is being pulled from the 5:33pm job. It's HV552257 with the event number of 12185.

6:15pm - EMS run. 24XX N Kostner. Someone was slashed.

6:29pm - Disturbance. North and Hamlin. Group of kids walking up on the train tracks.

6:43pm - 1) Gang disturbance. 1800 N Lawndale. Group throwing up signs and bottles. 2) Recovery. 17XX N Springfield.

7:06pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:27pm - I'm back.

7:50pm - Disturbance w/ a mental. 25XX N Monticello. 8 year old son needs to go to the hospital because he won't stop crying. REALLY??? Wow.....

8:05pm - Parker. 18XX N Harding.

8:10pm - The 7:50pm kid is fine. He's just throwing a temper-tantrum. Beat 2540 is on scene, with Beat car 2523, the assigned unit. EMS is also there. Coded 19P.

8:27pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: