Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year: 2012!

Good morning, everyone, it's 1am. Happy New Year to all of you!! I'm excited and hopeful for this new year. I'm hoping it brings a lot of good things. But I'm sure it will, namely because I turn 19 this year, and because I FINALLY graduate from high school this year! Whooo! 2012, baby! Well, anyway, I will be making a second post tomorrow regarding crime highlights of 2011 for this neighborhood. Here is crime for this first day in 2012.

1:00am - Request for a supervisor. 20XX N Campbell. Caller is unhappy with police service.

1:04am - EMS run. 2047 N Milwaukee. Female inside of V Live keeps hitting her head.

1:14am - Burglar alarm. 2575 N Elston.


1:15am - I'm gone for now. I'll be back at 2am with 25. See you all then.

2:00am - I'm back with 25 until 2:15.

2:05am - Suspicious person. Hamlin and Armitage. Two male Hispanics, one who is heavy set with a black shirt, keep looking at the caller.

2:15am - I'm gone for the night. I'll be back later in the afternoon. Have a good morning, everyone, and Happy New Year!

4:45pm - I'm back, with 25.

5:15pm - I haven't heard anything in our coverage area, so I'm gone. I'll come back with 14 in 15 minutes.

5:30pm - I'm back with 14.

5:35pm - Beat car 1433 has a bona fide burglary from 1915 N Elston. Beat 1430 is notified of it.

5:50pm - Disturbance. 28XX N Sacramento.

6:00pm - I'm switching over to 17. Standby...

6:15pm - Haven't heard anything in 17, so with that, I'm gone for the night. I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of gunfire everywhere and no police out there. This shows who runs the streets.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS TIM!

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Thank you, anonymous 11:34! Same to you.

Anonymous 8:31, hmmm ... maybe that's because the southwestern part of the District went totally nuts last night and all of our officers had to go help wih that.

Anonymous said...

Timmy Did you hear about the young lady who was raped by the Congress theater! terrible!!!

Anonymous said...

Ever seem to notice that the minorities seem to be the ones who havwe trouble with firearms?

Shargos Williams said...

Anonymous 8:11am - People who don't know how to use firearms have trouble with firearms. If the majority of those people are minorities then so be it but I find your assumptions to be quite general or your grasp of writing to be limited. Please post your references as to where you get your information and an educated discussion can ensue. Statements such as you have written reflect on your character and possibly your education level. Thank you.

Derek said...

@Shargos Williams, Never hear of the residents of Norwood park, Edison park, or Park Ridge acting the fool with firearms. It's the savage ghetto way of life with guns, that's all.

Anonymous said...

Education is the answer. If you drop out of school, live the street thug crap life and have zero work ethic there should be a program to send you to an island somewhere to sit around all day, get silly gang tattoos and talk like a dumb fool. Eventually you will turn to dust.