Monday, January 2, 2012

Disturbance @ Belmont And Pulaski

Good evening, everyone, it's 5:54pm. It's really, really cold outside. It's in the teens out there. It's only going to get colder. So if you're heading out, I advise you really dress warmly as you head out. So anyway, I'm monitoring 25 this evening for a couple hours. We'll see how long I go for. Also, I'm going to have the crime highlights post of 2011 up by sometime this week. With that, here's crime for a portion of this evening.

6:08pm - Disturbance. Belmont and Pulaski.

6:33pm - Parker. On 2523's Beat.

6:53pm - Check the well being. 36XX W Shakespeare. Woman screaming in the alley.

7:10pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:23pm - I'm back.

8:53pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

3 comments:

Mary LaNett said...

The police are too busy looking for that cop killer to bother with our problems.

Anonymous said...

Mary LaNett - You speak falsely. The police are not too busy.

Mary LaNett said...

Well maybe their sleeping in their station or a donut parking lot somewhere. Never see them on patrol.