Sunday, June 22, 2014

Teens Break Into Vacant Garage On Ridgeway, People Harassing Each Other For Money At Gas Station

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:41pm. Hope all of you have been well. I'm so sorry for being gone all week. I lost my battle in time management, unfortunately, and got really caught up with school and obligations. I am so sorry for letting you all down this week. I will try my absolute best to make it up this week into next week. .

4:04pm - Criminal trespass in progress. 2835 N Ridgeway. At the vacant apartment building. Four teens just broke into the garage.

4:19pm - Disturbance. Fullerton and Pulaski Rd. People harassing other people for money at the gas station.

4:30pm - Two parkers. On 2524's Beat.

5:24pm - Couple of things on 2535's Beat.

5:57pm - Battery in progress. 24XX N Ridgeway. Group of six fighting in front.

5:59pm - Disturbance. Pulaski and Diversey. Two people approached the caller's vehicle, threw something at the car then walked away. Looks like they're also fighting and acting a fool.

7:14pm - Reckless driver. Pulaski Rd./Diversey. White Honda Civic and a black car racing each other, headed towards George.

7:15pm - Loud music disturbance. On 2524's Beat

7:20pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:40pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was expecting some coverage of the Gay Pride Parade. It usually has all sorts of vulgar activities and arrests.